• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Small Sale Selection - Formatted to a Reverse Auction (CLOSED)
3 3

67 posts in this topic

Greetings all-
In my continuing effort to downsize, I will be listing a small selection of books (16) that are (I hope) priced to move. 

My reluctant loss is your gain.

But first the rules:

1) No one that's on any list.
2) First :takeit: in the thread claims the book. 
3) Offers/negotiations are welcome, but are superseded by an in-thread claim.
4) Shipping for raw books will be at cost using buyer's method of choice. Default is USPS Priority Mail. I'm willing to ship outside US but cost is on the buyer.
5) Any book can be returned within 7 days of receipt as long as it arrives to me in the same condition it left.
6) I've tried to price and grade every book fairly and honestly. If you believe I made a mistake, please let me know. Offers are always welcome.
7) Payment can be made via Paypal, Zelle, or similar. Alternatives may also be accepted but please confirm in advance.
8) Feedback is available here.

Any questions, please ask. Otherwise, thanks in advance!

In an effort to make sure these books move, I'm going to re-format this sales thread to a reverse auction. Every listed book will decrease by $5 until claimed or it's de-listed because..... reasons that have nothing to do with not being able to let go of things.
First reduction is tonight (30 January) at 1845 CT.

Edited by USCMitch