• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Deals Redux- Slabbed, Raw, and a few nice X-men books, CLOSED
5 5

72 posts in this topic

Hello again to all the connoisseurs of fine illustration magazines!

The usual rules for this thread apply:

-No HoS or Probation list buyers

-No buyers that I have on ignore (you probably know who you are but if you're not sure, I'll let you know)

-I will ship to Canada but will have to quote shipping options.

-Payment via Paypal or Zelle.

-Shipping via USPS Priority for $13 for the continental United States.  Shipping for Canada will be quoted.

-First :takeit: in the thread wins and prevails over pm offers

-Returns accepted for 14 days after delivery

Feel free to pm with offer or questions.  I'm always open to reasonable package offers. 

My Kudos thread is here for those that don't know me:

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Randall Dowling
CLOSED

Eerie 55, VF+ 8.5, Another tough black cover, very difficult in high grade.  This copy comes from another collection that was very pretty, of which I only snagged a few dozen issues.  My personal copy is only slightly better than this.  Who doesn't love Ken Kelly for the cover art?  $50  Sold to JustJimN

Spoiler

Mags_007.thumb.jpg.09e8037c8e7c627f15984e39e7057cb3.jpg

Sold to JustJimN

Eerie 54, VF+ 8.5, Another very cool Sanjulian cover with a tough black border.  These issues in the 50s are a lull in the run for availability (perhaps due to poor sales) and are exceptionally tough in high grade due to the black covers.  This copy comes from the "Plus Tax" collection (although it doesn't have the stamp) that I purchased years ago, all of which were very clean and fresh.  $50  Sold to JustJimN

Spoiler

Mags_005.thumb.jpg.a59172d7543dcb53c2bb7b30ae6dcb48.jpg

Sold to JustJimN

Eerie 41, VF 8.0, Classic Sanjulian cover and one of my favorites of all the Warren covers.  Nice solid copy with a little bit of distributor overspray on the back cover.  $35  Sold to Arkham Castle

Spoiler

Mags_009.thumb.jpg.8a6f4e4ac3c02f933d2acbc136ecf7eb.jpg

Sold to Arkham Castle

Vampirella 17, 9.0, Just a pretty copy with great colors and gloss.  Feels very fresh in hand.  One of my favorite covers with a classic Egyptian theme.  $60  Sold to Arkham Castle

Spoiler

Comics_164.thumb.jpg.bf9dfc9d685dd0fa796b45bc2e98df1f.jpg

Sold to Arkham Castle

Last but not least.  Eerie 25, 7.0, Classic cover by the master, Jim Steranko.  The only Warren mag he did a cover for.  A very tough book in nicer condition.  This copy is $50.  Sold to Arkham Castle

Spoiler

Comics_158.thumb.jpg.8133d1244ab89be6b9b3c1da13cbf498.jpg

Sold to Arkham Castle

Creepy 46, VF 8.0, Here's the bad boy of the run. Oddly difficult and the black cover doesn't help. Nice glossy copy with great colors. $50  Sold to Arkham Castle

Spoiler

Comics_194.thumb.jpg.5d663234b7b5aac14d75409b2a713809.jpg

Sold to Arkham Castle

Eerie 39, VF+ 8.5, An impressive and clean copy of an otherwise very tough black cover. This is one of the tougher books to find in higher grade and the first appearance of Dax. $70  Sold to Arkham Castle

Spoiler

Comics_088.thumb.jpg.4f1bfc9151ccdaf924da9c4c3d65df40.jpg

Sold to Arkham Castle

On 1/31/2023 at 6:19 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Eerie 54, VF+ 8.5, Another very cool Sanjulian cover with a tough black border.  These issues in the 50s are a lull in the run for availability (perhaps due to poor sales) and are exceptionally tough in high grade due to the black covers.  This copy comes from the "Plus Tax" collection (although it doesn't have the stamp) that I purchased years ago, all of which were very clean and fresh.  $50

Mags_005.thumb.jpg.a59172d7543dcb53c2bb7b30ae6dcb48.jpg

Take

On 1/31/2023 at 6:18 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Eerie 55, VF+ 8.5, Another tough black cover, very difficult in high grade.  This copy comes from another collection that was very pretty, of which I only snagged a few dozen issues.  My personal copy is only slightly better than this.  Who doesn't love Ken Kelly for the cover art?  $50

Mags_007.thumb.jpg.09e8037c8e7c627f15984e39e7057cb3.jpg

Take