• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where do I ask for new set?
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Weeks ago I asked for new set to add for my collection and was bombarded with nasty messages from members ,,and what I thought was really rude a moderator actually gave me a warning ,,Even tho nothing foul, name calling or the such from me ,,just asked for sets ,,,So where do I properly ask for sets so some dont get upset??

On 2/4/2023 at 1:35 PM, komikkris said:

Weeks ago I asked for new set to add for my collection and was bombarded with nasty messages from members ,,and what I thought was really rude a moderator actually gave me a warning ,,Even tho nothing foul, name calling or the such from me ,,just asked for sets ,,,So where do I properly ask for sets so some dont get upset??

Try here:

• Administrator
On 2/4/2023 at 4:35 PM, komikkris said:

You were given a notice to not start 6 threads in the registry forum.  I gave you a notice about the appropriate place to post them.  You also contacted customer service saying you were banned?  You got a 0 point notice.  There were no restrictions on your account.  @steveinthecity was kind enough to again provide you the correct location.  Please don't start anymore threads about this.