• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else still waiting on Todd Mcfarlane?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I had an Amazing Spider-man 300 I sent in (was 7.5) for pressing + signing; been 'received at CCS' for months just wondering if anyone is waiting too. I know they are busy so not complaining just trying to gauge it.

On 2/9/2023 at 9:02 AM, JDubeCT said:

I had an Amazing Spider-man 300 I sent in (was 7.5) for pressing + signing; been 'received at CCS' for months just wondering if anyone is waiting too. I know they are busy so not complaining just trying to gauge it.

On 2/9/2023 at 7:02 AM, JDubeCT said:

I'm still waiting for mine. I sent in 4 books and all 4 were in slabs still and I had it run through CCS as well and mine has been 'Received in CCS' since November and I sent my books in the same time my buddy did and he had the same service done and he had his books back for over a month now. I guess I'm part of the second wave of signing so I'll just wait it out until Fedex knocks on my door.