• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's have a look-see at what some auctions are fetching...

2 posts in this topic

First up; who is the guy that bought an Amazing Spider-man #4 CGC .5 for $86? 27_laughing.gif I know he must be a member here; sounds like something only a board member could do. Must've been high that night I suppose. stooges.gif Also a Spidey #9 CGC 3.0 sold for $240. 893whatthe.gif

Next up, some lucky SOB got an FF #1 CGC 1.8 for $755. A lot of people would have tried at that one if they saw it I'm guessing.

Alright, here's an example of someone losing all mental sanity. 893whatthe.gifstooges.gif Iron Man #55 CGC 9.4 (w)sold for $509!!!!! The previous 9.4 (ow-w) sold for $262. But because the first is a part of a famous collection it is selling for almost twice the selling price of a prevous copy of the same grade.

Next we've got 3 Spider-man #1's all CGC'd at a 6.5 selling within 21 days of each other, and the prices span about $1,200 from least to greatest. headbang.gif The cheapest was a CGC 6.5 (off-white to white) for $4,227.84 (11/14/05), the middle copy jumped greatly to (off-white to white) for $5,100 (10/31/05) and the high copy sold for $5,399 (off-white) (10/23/05). So actually if you go by the dates it has been decreasing.

Anyone got any good stuff to tell about? yeahok.gif