• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-Men 101
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hello All! 

Already Pressed and ready to be sent in for the Claremont signing. I will also have ccs press after signing. Lower right on front cover what looks to be printing crease starting from edge going into cyclops mouth and  crease also on back cover as well in same position.  Foxing to back of cover looks more pronounced in color and worse in these pictures than it does in real life.

Any grading insight is appreciated and thank you for taking the time to look at my book.

xmen101 pic 1.jpeg

xmen101 pic2.jpeg

xmen101 pic3.jpeg

xmen101 pic4.jpeg

xmen101 pic5.jpeg

xmen101 pic6.jpeg

xmen101 pic7.jpeg

xmen101 pic8.jpeg

xmen101 pic9.jpeg

xmen101 pic10.jpeg

On 2/9/2023 at 12:09 PM, scburdet said:

I sent mine to the CC event last year & was pleasantly surprised with a 9.0. Is there a bindery tear at the top of the spine, or is that some artifact of the photo. Assuming a printer's crease 9.2±0.2

I wish it was a bindery tear. It looks a crunch to the top. Posting more pics here in natural light. 

On 2/9/2023 at 3:21 PM, grendelbo said:

8.5 but a higher grade wouldn't surprise me after you send it in for a signing and CCS press. That combination is like a GA bump.

Thanks for posting.

8.0-8.5 and I will be thrilled. I will post again when it comes back with the grade. Thank you so much!