• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS picked up by individual

4 posts in this topic

Hey this is my first time sending in a comic for grading so my apologies for being worried about the shipping. My comic arrived at the post office is Sarasota today and a few minutes ago it was updated to say it was “Delivered, Individual Picked Up at Post Office” but I know cgc gets their items delivered to their own P.O. Box at the facility. Has anyone else had this appear on their tracking? 

I believe FedEx and Ups are delivered directly to their loading dock at CGC.  I believe that post office deliveries are handled differently.  The first few submissions I sent in were usps and went exactly as you described and turned out fine.

On 2/9/2023 at 2:08 PM, Marvinrc said:

Has anyone else had this appear on their tracking? 

Yes.  This is normal.  You should be able to confirm delivery via CGC's home page in another couple of days.  (thumbsu  (thumbsu

Delivered.thumb.png.4f2a50953e4e69a87e62bed79673c785.png Confirmed.png.2760829a80318582170e6aa9d459c308.png

Patience is always a virtue -- especially when dealing with CGC.  :foryou: