• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman-Tim (SOLD) & BA Nova complete run (1 - 25) price drop
1 1

11 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread wins. Please do not edit your post after posting :takeit:

PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payments should be made within three days of receiving invoice from me. 

SHIPPING
Shipping is included in prices. Books will be shipped via USPS priority shipping. I won't ship media mail. I've had too many bad experiences.

I love our Canadian and overseas members, but will only ship CONUS right now. 

I try to ship books out within a couple days after payment is made.

I will not sell to any H.O.S. Members or anyone currently on the probation list.

Although I've never had any issues, full or partial refunds available if you contact me within 10 days of receiving your purchase. I do not offer refunds on CGC graded books. 

I think that covers it. Here's the books!

Edited by alecholland

Superman-Tim October 1947

Asking SOLD! per PM

Front looks nice other than slight bend upper right corner, but water damage on back cover. Whole book is a little stiff due to water damage. Bought graded as Good and I think that's what it is due to water damage. It looks super nice for grade though. Really cool book.

image.thumb.jpeg.98ceec1d07e8a86fcaefed649811bbb8.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.499dd608a928696aec25afb4e70c1756.jpeg

Edited by alecholland

Full run of Bronze Age Nova from 1-25. I'm including a jpeg of my spreadsheet with my grades and notes. Most of the page quality on these is OW to Cream. The higher grade books have nicer pages closer to OW.

I planned to upgrade the lower grade copies at some point to have a full run in the VF range, but decided to focus on some other runs I'm working on.

Several of the books I have graded as VF (8.0) may be closer to 8.5 for most people, but I try to be conservative.

Asking $160.00 $145.00 $135.00 shipped.

image.thumb.jpeg.936f785f2d727622ba5227e65e4dfd84.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.dfcf61682cf495422e841d785fe8f50c.jpeg

image.jpeg.21d23484bcdecd59e4eb60f3500bb85f.jpeg

Edited by alecholland
Price drop

On 2/11/2023 at 3:00 PM, toro said:

image.png.cd64ab1edbaadfea473bf16c1bf170d5.png

Wish I had me one of those trench coats as a kid.  Especially with the Superman emblem on the sleeve.  What a super-nerd I would have been.  :)

I'm pretty sure you still were!

On 2/11/2023 at 10:21 PM, toro said:

I was a nerd, but I could have been a super one with that.  I do have a Superman wallet that I could carry in it too.  :)

At my old LCS there was a guy who would come to pick up his comics Wednesday nights dressed in a full Superman costume. It was a little odd, but what really bugged me is that he bought mostly Marvel titles.