• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Siryn in the New X-Men movie.

5 posts in this topic

Recently saw a 1/2 hour preview show on the new X-Men movie and definitely heard something coming out of a girl that sounded a lot like what Siryn would sound like when she'd wail.

Sooo..... I was kinda wondering. What's everyone think about the 16 copies of Spiderwoman 37 I invested in back in '82? grin.gif

(Remember a fellow collector told me at the time I was nuts. But, at 25% off cover price, how could I go wrong?)

So, it's 20 years later, whadda' ya' think.

Be frank, (Bug - be gentle) frown.gif

Nah, they're probably in a neat little pile under issue 36. I'm a realist, I know it's a common book but just curious as to what you guys think. It is closing in on that "25 Rule" I heard Joe_Collector mention in another thread.

This a $30.00 book in 3 years? confused.gif

Bug, my wife says I'm better looking with the hair I have now and also 'cause I've been going to the gym for about 5 years now and I wanna" grow up to be just like hammer one day.

Ummm ....he really does look like that doesn't he?