• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slab sale part 2 - Fantastic Four + more - THREAD CLOSED
2 2

38 posts in this topic

I have/will be receiving a few new batches of slabs this week. Unfortunately, a number are going back due to mechanical errors (16 out of 25 in one submission :frustrated:), but I will list what I can here before moving them elsewhere.

Listed prices are in $USD.

Offers welcome on all books, but  :takeit: posted in the thread trumps PMs I have not responded to.

Shipping Policy

Slab Shipping: Starts at $25 in a small box with tracking and $100 insurance via Canadapost in Canada and the continental USA. Additional insurance will cost more, and overseas shipping will need to be determined.

Combined shipping is available for multi-book purchases.

I can also use Fedex for larger $$$ value purchases.

Return Policy

Slabbed Books: No return on graded books.

Acceptable forms of Payment

Paypal or e-Transfer

Edited by kimik

Wow. What an interesting week. One box coming back is stuck in customs for some reason, and the other one that arrived will have 16 books going back for mechanical error. doh!

Here are a few that are okay. Unfortunately, the 16 going back and the box in limbo with customs have the FFs I was hoping to post.

Edited by kimik