• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

** CLOSED -- All Proceeds to Benefit the Family of Thomas Drew (djpinkpanther67) ** High-grade Sgt. Furys
3 3

25 posts in this topic

These days I am sending most of my undercopies to Bob Storms of High Grade Comics, but I have a handful of Sgt. Fury books that I picked up as part of group lots and don't need.  My goal is simply to get back what I paid for them, so these should be pretty good deals for anyone who's into ol' Sarge.

For an up-to-date list of exactly what is still available for sale, please see the recap post immediately below this post.

And now, the usual rules:

• Shipping is not included in the listed prices, and will depend on your location and the number of books being bought.  I promise to work with you on a shipping method that you're comfortable with price-wise.  I will always pack the books very carefully and provide a tracking number if available with your chosen shipping method.
  • Happy to entertain offers, but :takeit:in the thread always wins.  If we work something out in PM, I will ask you to post to the thread -- as long as nobody beats you to the punch with a commitment at my asking price, the book is yours.
  • No-fee payment methods (personal check, bank check, money order, ACH/bank wire, Venmo, or Zelle) are strongly preferred.  I'll accept PayPal in a pinch, but generally only if you meet my asking price.  Payment is due within 5 business days, or I reserve the right to cancel.
  • Any sale is final, no returns.

Also, if you're curious you can find my feedback thread here:

If these books don't sell here, they'll go to Bob and join the list of books you see here:

Thanks and I hope you see something you like!

Edited by Sweet Lou 14

Here's what's still available for sale in this thread, complete with handy page references to help you find what you're looking for:

• Sgt. Fury #56 CGC 9.4 OW/W -- SOLD
  • Sgt. Fury #62 CGC 9.4 OW -- SOLD
  • Sgt. Fury #63 CGC 9.4 WP -- SOLD
  • Sgt. Fury #67 CGC 9.4 WP Twin Cities -- SOLD
  • Sgt. Fury #69 CGC 9.4 WP SS (Stan Lee) -- SOLD
  • Sgt. Fury #70 CGC 9.4 WP -- SOLD
  • Sgt. Fury #71 CGC 9.4 WP -- SOLD
Edited by Sweet Lou 14

On 3/12/2023 at 6:00 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Which one o' you goldbrickers is gonna buy my Furys?

I looked, but I've got all these. :sorry: