• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Netflix's GAMERA REBIRTH animated series (2023)

10 posts in this topic

FozxLkhWAAEn4Wv.thumb.jpeg.6774511b942652aa94a8910662f19c7c.jpeg

‘Gamera: Rebirth’ Netflix Anime Series: Everything We Know So Far

Gamera, the iconic Kaiju turtle, returns for a brand new anime series on Netflix. Now in production, the 6 part anime will excite many long-time fans, and introduce a brand new generation to one of Japan’s most iconic monsters.

Gamera: Rebirth is an upcoming Japanese Netflix Original anime series directed by Shusuke Kaneko, who previously directed Death Note. The anime is being produced by Kadokawa, the Japanese media conglomerate.

Gamera, the Kaiju turtle returns to protect the world from 5 other Kaiju hellbent on destroying the world.

Edited by Bosco685

"Gamera is really sweet!

He is filled with turtle meat!

We've been eating Gamera!"

I'm up for classic kaiju however I can get them, but it would help if Cornjob was involved.

artworks-000238626728-mkgtt9-t500x500.jpg

On 2/13/2023 at 7:38 PM, Comics4All said:

Gamera was very cool!

Glad to see him getting some love! 

Best giant turtle flying by :censored: fire:roflmao:.that giant lizard with its rainbow beam:roflmao:hey im a longtime fan:headbang:,but seriously gamera 1995 remake was the best movie in my opinion(thumbsu

I could have sworn this thread was lengthier or there was another.

We finally finished watching a few weeks ago. Overall I'd give it a thumbs up. It was certainly better than any of the post-Gamera vs. Barugon (the 2nd in the series) movies but I probably still prefer the '90s-up Heisei era films. It was a little too drawn out, many times scenes went on far too long. I've seen complaints online about the animation but thought it was was fine. Nobody is going to mistake it for a Miyazaki movie but it was decent and the kaiju character redesigns were quite nice.