• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CDaBruce's February Sale - NOW 15% - 20% OFF on Pages #1-27 - Variants, GGA, Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Vampirella, Independents, Horror
8 8

619 posts in this topic

On 2/18/2023 at 4:54 PM, Kramerica said:

I can't express how pleased I was with the last group (mountain?) of books that I bought from this shark. Great stuff and my Hulk #1 She-Hulk variant received a 9.8. Beyond ecstatic. Trust this man. Just not in the water....

Glad you were happy with that mountain of books.  She-Hulk came back a 9.8?  ^^

On 2/18/2023 at 6:06 PM, CDaBruce said:

Glad you were happy with that mountain of books.  She-Hulk came back a 9.8?  ^^

It was the JeeHyung virgin of Hulk #1. Strange Academy #1 5th print received a 9.8 and the Strange Academy Anacleto virgin also received a 9.8. Very clean set of books you sent.

On 2/18/2023 at 6:56 PM, Kramerica said:

It was the JeeHyung virgin of Hulk #1. Strange Academy #1 5th print received a 9.8 and the Strange Academy Anacleto virgin also received a 9.8. Very clean set of books you sent.

Good to know.   That JeeHyung cover is sweet!  That Strange Academy #1 will be a good book to hold on to.