• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

djpinkpanther67’s ComicLink Feb 2023 Winter Featured Auction Offerings

2 posts in this topic

Hello All :hi:

I have a dozen high grade and not so high grade key/nice books listed in ComicLink’s Winter Featured Auction. 

Books are listed below alphabetically (not the order they end in the auction), with direct links. Any questions about them, please message me. All books (with the exception of ASM 194 and TOS 39) were worked on by @joeypost

THE BOOKS:

Amazing Adventures 4 CGC 9.8 oww - Inhumans, Black Widow solo stories

Amazing Spider-Man 41 CGC 7.5 ow - 1st appearance of the Rhino

Amazing Spider-Man 194 CGC 9.8w - newsstand edition

Avengers 4 CGC 7.5 ow - 1st SA Appearance of Captain America. Sharp copy

Avengers 72 CGC 9.6w - 1st appearance of the Zodiac. Captain Marvel appearance

Avengers 97 CGC 9.4w - Conclusion of the Kree-Skrull war. Black picture frame Marvel. Tough in grade.

Conan the Barbarian 22 CGC 9.6 oww - Barry Smith cover/art

Ewoks 10 CGC 9.6w - newsstand copy - I thought this was a 9.8. Still do.

Fantastic Four 123 CGC 9.6 oww - Picture frame Marvel. Silver Surfer & Galactus appearances. Sweet copy.

Human Torch 5 CGC 9.8w - not the greatest wrap, but a surprisingly tough book to find in high grade

Tales of Suspense 39 CGC 6.5 oww - 1st appearance Tony Stark & Iron Man. Copy is an absolute stunner for the given grade. Structurally a 9.0+, but CGC hammered it for the FC stain due to minor color loss. In my humble opinion, it should be sitting a half grade, even a full grade higher. The stain is not that egregious in hand…This is likely one of the the best copies in-grade you will ever find.

X-men 107 CGC 9.4w - 1st appearance Starjammers

That’s it for this month.

As always, thanks for looking! :peace:

Edited by djpinkpanther67
TOS 39 description/opinion