• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Great Lakes Comic Convention - Feb 24-25, 2023 - Warren MI - MIKE ROYER, TOM NGUYEN, TOM ORZECHOWSKI, KEITH POLLARD, JIMMY HART - Our own Rich Henn will be the CGC SS Facilitator!
1 1

21 posts in this topic

NOTE: I held off on putting this out there due to some really nasty weather in Michigan this week.  But the weather has gotten a lot better, power throughout the state has been restored, and I called and talked to the promoter and he confirmed that this show is ON! This is a tremendous two day COMIC show.  All the comic dealers are featured and in the front of the room and quite frankly there were more comic dealers at this show than motor city last year and at a fraction of the price!  Fantastic buying show IMO and while there are celebrity guests and CosPlayers, this has the feel closer to an old school show where books are the focus.  Several boardies have been setup there, and I know I run into a few guys from the community there in years past too.  I believe @1Cool did a con report one year.  Make sure to look for @catrick339 and his classy hawaiian shirt!

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2023 5PM TO 9PM

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2023 10AM TO 6PM  (9:30AM EARLY BIRD ADMISSION ON SATURDAY FOR TWO-DAY PASS HOLDERS)

THE MACOMB EXPO CENTER

14500 E. 12 MILE ROAD
WARREN, MICHIGAN

https://greatlakescomicconvention.com/main.html

@Rich_Henn will be onsite again as a signature facilitator for CGC.  Several boardies used him the past couple of years and had great things to say about it. (Picture is from last year)

henn-600x600.jpg.431940198a032cb8545cfcbf030c5857.jpg

Always a fun show with the best group of sellers anywhere.  You are not going to find the huge selection of big ticket books as you would find in huge shows like Baltimore or Heroes but for a mid size show it really brings in a bunch of sellers.  I'm still in a holding pattern in terms of buying so more for you guys!