• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The grade is in. New Mutants #98
2 2

10 posts in this topic

4.5/5.0. Another tweener IMO. FMV around $300. Historical census data doesn't differentiate between newsstand/direct, but there there are nearly 25K graded copies & this would land in the bottom 10%. If I care about a book for my PC & the price isn't prohibitive, I'd buy a higher grade copy slabbed or not and try to sell this as-is. I'm good and part 1 of this plan, terrible at part 2, so I have numerous key comics in mid-grade condition just sitting around.

On 2/26/2023 at 5:20 PM, scburdet said:

4.5/5.0. Another tweener IMO. FMV around $300. Historical census data doesn't differentiate between newsstand/direct, but there there are nearly 25K graded copies & this would land in the bottom 10%. If I care about a book for my PC & the price isn't prohibitive, I'd buy a higher grade copy slabbed or not and try to sell this as-is. I'm good and part 1 of this plan, terrible at part 2, so I have numerous key comics in mid-grade condition just sitting around.

Thanks again.It is for my own collection and it was a bargain when I bought it so maybe I’ll go for it.