• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SIGNATURE SERIES SUBMISSION RE-DIRECTING TO REGULAR SUBMISSION
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

Every time I start a comic submission form and select "Signature series submission" it redirects my selection to "regular submission".  Can someone help me understand why this is occurring?   

I had this issue once before, but it corrected itself after a few hours.  It is now going on a few days and I can not submit comic forms for signature series. 

Please advise. Thank you. 

• Administrator

Hi

Web help has asked me to post this workaround for this problem, which we hope to have fixed soon.

Mike

The workaround for the issue is to click on the “learn more” link at the bottom of the Sig Series tile – this will open a new window describing Sig Series.  Once that second window is closed they are returned to the form and can select from the available signings in the drop-down.

Hi Mike,

I never got back to you. No news is good news I guess. 

I was able to utilize the work around. Thank you for your help and quick response. Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated.

- Ron