• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OA IS A COLLECTABLE - COMICS ARE NOT COLLECTABLES

31 posts in this topic

How long are you guys going to hold a grudge about that ? I havent 'knocked' comics in a long, long, long, long, long time.

K

Really.

So stating that comic aren't collectibles and OA is. That wasn't meant to knock comics?

893naughty-thumb.gif

Holy Ba-jesus !!! I had no idea anyone would interpret my thread that way. 893whatthe.gif

Listen Daddy-ooo,

I am an idea guy. I thoguht the question could assist in examing the relationship between OA and comics and the category of 'collectables' . Any 'short-comings' either comics or OA has falling into that category is simply a matter of how one defines the category. I did not seek a biased discussion. Moreover, I am the only one contributing useful ideas which is why I always win these debates. Now, why dont you just chill-out because alotta you comic guys are lazy thinkers and blame me cause you have no refuting ideas.

KK

alotta you comic guys are lazy thinkers and blame me cause you have no refuting ideas.

You were talking about diplomacy? yeahok.gif27_laughing.gif

I can only work within the context. If you guys continually wanna 'bust my chops',..you gotta expect me to zing ya. I have my REP to protect. It is not violative of protocol to defend oneself.

KK

I have my REP to protect.

Isn't your REP being the most annoying forum member in recent history? Not really something worth protecting. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Wow, you zinged everyone yeahok.gif we're reeling....allow me to get up.

1) in order to have a real REP you need to be a real PERSON. Not an avatar.

2) you came on here bashing comics and lifting up OA to the heavens (you even admitted that you had a plan to prove some sort of relationship between the two, not sure if yo meant - or + but most perceive it as -), how do you expect anyone to try and believe that you did not mean it

3) it would be a nice gesture on your part to admit that you may overdo it at times....soft words go a long way on these boards wink.gif

Now i am becoming increasingly interested in OA as i have had almost no exposure to it, but as hungry as i am for knowledge on the subject, i do find your posts to be suffocating.

I have my REP to protect.

Isn't your REP being the most annoying forum member in recent history? Not really something worth protecting. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Wow, you zinged everyone yeahok.gif we're reeling....allow me to get up.

1) in order to have a real REP you need to be a real PERSON. Not an avatar.

2) you came on here bashing comics and lifting up OA to the heavens (you even admitted that you had a plan to prove some sort of relationship between the two, not sure if yo meant - or + but most perceive it as -), how do you expect anyone to try and believe that you did not mean it

3) it would be a nice gesture on your part to admit that you may overdo it at times....soft words go a long way on these boards wink.gif

Now i am becoming increasingly interested in OA as i have had almost no exposure to it, but as hungry as i am for knowledge on the subject, i do find your posts to be suffocating.

Roy

apart from endless and repetitive financial links/selling numbers you won't find much more around here...and that's a shame, since OA is specially/mostly a social and cultural tool to better understand/perceive the past and present society.

regards

Moreover, I am the only one contributing useful ideas which is why I always win these debates. Now, why dont you just chill-out because alotta you comic guys are lazy thinkers and blame me cause you have no refuting ideas.

KK

You didnt win this last debate. I did