• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More More Funs

31 posts in this topic

Didn't the Church copy of More Fun #36 have an apparent NM/M CGC purple label when it was offered during the Greg Manning auction on June 9, 2001? In the item description it states this book as having a small amount of color touch and cleaning.

Wow, between the upcoming Hakes Auction and the last few Heritage auctions, has every Mile High More Fun come up now or what? Amazing stuff, gorgeous covers and just incredible condition. cloud9.gif

With all the HG More Funs that have come on the market recently, here is the crowning glory. The Larson 9.2 copy of #52. hail.gif

819077125o.jpg

What amazes me is there is another 9.2 copy in existence. Is it from another pedigree, and if so, which one? Is it nicer than this Larson copy?

Wow, between the upcoming Hakes Auction and the last few Heritage auctions, has every Mile High More Fun come up now or what? Amazing stuff, gorgeous covers and just incredible condition. cloud9.gif

With all the HG More Funs that have come on the market recently, here is the crowning glory. The Larson 9.2 copy of #52. hail.gif

819077125o.jpg

What amazes me is there is another 9.2 copy in existence. Is it from another pedigree, and if so, which one? Is it nicer than this Larson copy?

I've been offered the Church copy if I wanted it. Of course, that is MAJOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ so I think I'll stick with my "lowly" 5.5!!!! I think the other 9.2 is the Church copy but I need to check.

819077125o.jpg

That is a pretty book!!! hail.gifcloud9.gif

I've been offered the Church copy if I wanted it. Of course, that is MAJOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ so I think I'll stick with my "lowly" 5.5!!!! I think the other 9.2 is the Church copy but I need to check.

Church More Fun #52

CGC 9.2 W Very minor glue. Very minor color touch.

I'm not sure but I think there is a list of CGC graded Church books somewhere on the web. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

poke2.gif