• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Hulk Trailer

76 posts in this topic

Matrix is going to be huge. Hulk will be huge. Pirates of the Caribbean will be huge.

But the biggest movie of the summer isn't going to be any of these. Mark this down right now - the biggest $ movie of the summer is going to be "The Lizzie McGuire Movie."

an AVATAR bet - much like the one I had with Lighthouse - the loser has to have the winner's avatar for a week. What kind of odds.

and to our good friend GMAN - she's 15...

Yes, the Matrix is going to be awesome - can't wait for it.

BUT again, to have an awesome looking X-Men movie and Hulk Smash in between Matirx 2 - it doesn't get any better smile.gif

And for the record - I don't own any Jar Jar dolls - I'm not a Star Wars fan. I do however have a ton of really cool LOTR figures grin.gif

Let's face it, Lizzie'll get the transitional/pre-Teen market, the Teen market -- and there's a lot of dollars there. Why do you think retailers are shifting merchandise to those age groups? They've got parental bucks to burn!

And Miss Perky'll move into the Britney market soon as well. Let's see how long she stays virginal (just like Britney and Christina and ...).

>>Yes, the Matrix is going to be awesome - can't wait for it.

BUT again, to have an awesome looking X-Men movie and Hulk Smash in between Matirx 2 - it doesn't get any better

I am definitely getting in line for both Matrix Reloaded and X2, but I'm a bit undecided about old Hulkie. I repsect Ang Lee's ability, but I dislike the CGI Hulk, so I guess I'll sit on the fence until the reviews come in.

And everybody keep in mind I'm not saying the Hulk movie will suck, only that so far at least, the CGI does.

I've really never understood why if you're a comic book fan, you should automatically want to see the movie, not matter what?

If you don't understand the concept, please go out and rent: The Fantastic Four, Captain America and The Punisher.

Why wait for the reviews before deciding?... you clearly have your own mind... just go see it. Its only $8 or so.

Your time can't be that precious to you. After all, you invest a good deal of it here on the CGC forum, and I'm sure you don't consider it overly-rewarding in comparison to the other more productive uses of your time you've alluded to.

Keep in mind that if you don't see it, you'll likely spend more time posting about the Hulk movie, then the time needed to see the film. How could that be a better use of your time? Also, once everyone else has seen it and you haven't, how the heck can you validate spending even more time talking about it.. or having a worthwhile PoV? Doesn't make sense V??? confused.gif You know you won't be able to resist seeing it even if the reviews are bad anyway as you'll deprive yourself the rewarding opportunity to really rip Hulkie a new one grin.gif How can you resist? grin.gif

Oopps...sorry "POV", I meant to say "PoV", okey-dokey??

wink.gif

Didn't see the two Mask books. Thanks for the tip. Great covers there. More books to consider outside the bounds of strict pre-code horror. And LB Cole madness, too!

Why wait for the reviews before deciding?... you clearly have your own mind... just go see it. Its only $8 or so.

Your time can't be that precious to you. After all, you invest a good deal of it here on the CGC forum, and I'm sure you don't consider it overly-rewarding in comparison to the other more productive uses of your time you've alluded to.

Keep in mind that if you don't see it, you'll likely spend more time posting about the Hulk movie, then the time needed to see the film. How could that be a better use of your time? Also, once everyone else has seen it and you haven't, how the heck can you validate spending even more time talking about it.. or having a worthwhile PoV? Doesn't make sense V??? You know you won't be able to resist seeing it even if the reviews are bad anyway as you'll deprive yourself the rewarding opportunity to really rip Hulkie a new one How can you resist?

This was quite possibly the most amusing post I've ever read on this forum. A clear nomination for the new CGC Board Hall of Fame! grin.gif