• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Hulk Trailer

76 posts in this topic

Cool still from the trailer...which may or may not be shown tonight on ET (although one of their other segments features Jenna Jameson so it's worth a chance!!).

hulkheli.jpg

I thought it was a little peculiar that the trailer went out of it's way to attribute Hulk's origin to Banner's life pre-gamma accident? I never was a fan of retro-origin stories, but I'll get over it...hmm, the CGI isn't overwhelming, but we'll see.

Unless Gman married one of my sisters best friends when he was barely old enough to shoot something besides blanks, I don't think so laugh.gifooo.gifblush.giflaugh.gif

Gman, if you are offended by this post I will delete it, you can let me know via posting on this thread or pming me.

I thought it was a little peculiar that the trailer went out of it's way to attribute Hulk's origin to Banner's life pre-gamma accident? I never was a fan of retro-origin stories, but I'll get over it...hmm, the CGI isn't overwhelming, but we'll see.

Didnt the comics sorta say that the treatment by his father lead to a building internal rage that the bomb released.

The previews before XII went over well and i thought looked pretty good on the big screen. It does look like Hulk is bigger than comic size though - i would guess around 9 feet and 2000 lbs by his proportions beside a tank or another person. But when he was created in 1962, 7 feet was rare. Now it is common in sports - some of those guys are getting close to 8 feet without gamma help! So 9 or 10 feet seems good to me for the 21st century Hulk. Did someone say that Jenna Jameson is in the Hulk movie? I wonder if she will be displaying any super powers?

Didnt the comics sorta say that the treatment by his father lead to a building internal rage that the bomb released.

Not in the 1960's they didn't...

Rushed trailer or not, this movie looks like its going to rock! The CGI looks like its going to come along some, and will likely improve before the release; I've got faith in Ang Lee putting together a high-impact film, with a good story.

"Since we are not betting money.....

These 5 summer movies will beat Lizzy... X2, Hulk, Matrix, Terminator, and any one of these, I'll let you choose...... American Pie 3, Charlie's Angels 2, Fast & Furious 2, or Bad Boys 2."

oh, if I get to choose - American Pie 3 is just DEATH grin.gif

You lose Donut...... makepoint.gif