• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fedex Ground "Signature Required"
2 2

42 posts in this topic

By comparison : I just got a UPS order today where apparently a signature was required (I didn't know).  I heard the doorbell ring.  On the way to answer it, he also knocked and waited.  I got there in under 30 seconds again and signed for the order.  He just asked for my last name and entered it into his keypadwhatchamacallit after I had signed, said "thank you" and went on his way.  This is what I actually expect.  I was almost tempted to see if he'd just take the package back with him if I didn't answer or if he'd leave it there after signing for it himself like FedEx basically did, but I kind of wanted the package today. :D

This is one of my favorite YouTube channels with regards to comics (especially GA stuff), and it's ironic the stuff being talked about in this thread just happened to him (FedEx guy delivers thousands of comics to the wrong address and fakes the sig on the "signature required" delivery).  He luckily was around to catch the mistake.  Just hit play, it starts from where he tells the quick story of what happened :

Edited by Telegan