• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

R.I.P. Conrad Eschenberg (1953-2023)
2 2

42 posts in this topic

Really sorry to see this. Conrad was the dealer who started me on my art collection. I saw his ad for the cover of GI Joe 55 on CBG in 1997. I went to the Manhattan church where he was set up in the basement, with other dealers. I bought this cover, and the cover to Iron Man 273. Over the next few years, he sold me the covers to Uncanny X-Men 239, X-Force 2, X-Men and the Micronauts 1, and Power Man and Iron Fist 67 and a few other covers. A real great guy. Years later, he told me that he was willing to buy back everything that he had sold me! Thanks, Conrad.

On 4/11/2023 at 5:07 PM, MisterX1964 said:

Thanks for sharing this piece of sad news. I spoke to Conrad once back in 2005, and purchased some art from him. He was really helpful and a pleasure to deal with. I know that at the time he owned the splash page from Swamp Thing #5, so I guess he was a big Wrightson 

I owned this splash.  I traded it to Conrad.