• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thor JiM Silver age books / backwards to #85
2 2

41 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

It’s been a while since I ran a sale. I am selling a batch of Thor books on the behalf of an Italian friend of mine which never get into collecting the original editions in full and settled back with the Italian editions. Most of the issues are low to midgrade, I am giving indicative grades as I am not great in grading the lower ranges. Feel free to ask for back cover scans and/or questions.

IMPORTANT: As many of you know, I am based in Italy. Postage costs for Registered are high, so I’ve decided to offer Priority (which has no tracking) as well, but just to people which I already know and I'm acquainted with and with the agreed upon condition that if the packages gets lost we have no means to check it. Both methods have more or less the same transit times: 12-15 days to USA/Americas or less. Please send me a message for postage costs to other locations.

Shipping costs are as follows:

$20 up to 350g (1-2 comic books, or the equivalent)
$29 up to 1kg.

Priority (not trackable):
$16 up to 350g (1-2 comic books, or the equivalent)
$20 up to 1kg
For heavier packages we may consider an Express Courrier which will be cheaper than Poste Italiane.

Being a third-party sale I can’t give much discount, but feel free to send me an offer for multiple books purchases.

You can find my kudos thread here.

Rules: The first :takeit: (icon or text) in thread wins. You can purchase by PM but at your own risk – I will go by time stamp.
Payment methods accepted: Paypal. Please no people on the HoS or Probation list.

Return policy: I generally do not offer returns as it would be impractical cost-wise from here, but in the unfortunate case I missed something drastic (like a cut out page or ad) we can see how to solve the problem.

Thanks for looking! :)

Edited by vaillant