• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1955 Atlas Black Knight #1
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I got this book in a collection of mostly dominated by Classics Illustrated and Dells

I have a scan of front and back,bright light photos of all pages if requested.. "major" damage would be bottom center of spine of front cover 1st page; minor water damage spine is scruffy but not split.. 

Anyones thought? Thank you everyone! Jeff/bikesnbuses

Scan_20230329 (4).png

Scan_20230329 (6).png

20230329_103950.jpg

20230329_104253.jpg

20230329_104112.jpg

20230329_104003.jpg

On 3/29/2023 at 8:40 AM, bikesnbuses said:

minor water damage

To you, it may appear minor; but the moisture stain along the spine side of the bottom edge (most visible on your pics of the inside front cover and outside back cover) will be the critical/governing defect in the eyes of CGC.  A moisture stain that extensive should cap the condition grade at about 4.0.  :foryou:

On 3/29/2023 at 12:10 PM, zzutak said:

To you, it may appear minor; but the moisture stain along the spine side of the bottom edge (most visible on your pics of the inside front cover and outside back cover) will be the critical/governing defect in the eyes of CGC.  A moisture stain that extensive should cap the condition grade at about 4.0.  :foryou:

I totally understand about the stain..I guess compared to books with pages stuck together I mean :whatthe:..Thank you!!:cheers: