• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Pokemon Cards
1 1

4 posts in this topic

My son freaked at this pic. Nice card but I don't know card grading and anyone would need more detailed, close-up pics out of the sleeve.

On 4/1/2023 at 12:02 PM, grendelbo said:

My son freaked at this pic. Nice card but I don't know card grading and anyone would need more detailed, close-up pics out of the sleeve.

Yes, even if we wanted to help you (and trust me, I do. I had all these as a kid and want to jump off a cliff every time I think about what I sold my collection for) we'd need SUPER detailed up close pictures... and LOTS of them. And even then, grading cards is much harder in my experience than comics. I know CGC does card grading now but I'm not familiar with their standards either, I'm only familiar with PSA standards... and there's a lot of subjectivity to the way they do things. More aesthetics involved in grading PSA cards than CGC comics (not sure about cards). We could try to help with those pictures I mentioned but you'd be better off finding a different forum to post in. Either way, gonna need tons of detailed up close pictures, especially of the edges, and don't forget the backs of the cards too if you want someone to give you an accurate appraisal. But really, these are first edition holos, you want to grade them no matter what. They are worth a considerable amount in anything resembling decent condition (yours are) and you want them protected.