• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art for sale on eBay! Jim Lee, Travis Charest, Brett Booth & more!

3 posts in this topic

Hello All,
I have put up a bunch of art on eBay today, so there are 3 published pages by Jim Lee (including a '90s Wildcats page), 3 great sketches from Travis Charest (including a painted sketch cover), 2 published Brett Booth pages, 2 My Little Pony pages by Agnes Garbowska, and more! Here's a link to all my auctions currently up.

Thanks for looking!

Dave K

Hello All,
I just wanted to send a quick reminder that all my eBay auctions end tomorrow, Saturday the 15th, starting at 11am Pacific. The Jim Lee and Travis Charest pieces in particular have a lot of watchers but no bids yet, so I think all the action will happen right before they end tomorrow morning. Don't miss out!

Here's the link to all my auctions again:

Thanks for looking!

Dave K

The auctions that didn't sell were all relisted at reduced prices, including all the Travis Charest and Jim Lee pages, and everything is free shipping in the US. Items include a Jim Lee Wildcats page from the first series, 3 sketches by Travis Charest including a painted sketch cover, and a bunch of other pages.

They now end this Saturday night, April 22nd, around 8pm Pacific. This will be the last relisting so if they don't sell this time I will sell other things instead. Here's a link to my auctions again: 

Thanks for looking!

Dave K