• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Witness/Facilitator Needed for Superhero Comic Con; San Antonio,TX; July 7 - 9, 2023
1 1

6 posts in this topic

On 4/13/2023 at 2:59 PM, paullam15 said:

Does anyone know of a CGC witness or facilitator that will be attending Superhero Comic Con in San Antonio,TX in July 7 - 9, 2023? CGC isn't attending this event.

Twin Cities Comics announced today that they will be facilitating that show.  https://twincitiescomics.com/

I believe that is @Kevlar on the boards.

On 4/13/2023 at 10:57 PM, DELTA 62 said:

Twin Cities Comics announced today that they will be facilitating that show.  https://twincitiescomics.com/

I believe that is @Kevlar on the boards.

I was told differently by Twin Cities Comics on Facebook. They said they are only handling send in autographs and not doing any facilitation at the show if you personally are getting a booked signed.

On 4/16/2023 at 12:44 AM, paullam15 said:

I was told differently by Twin Cities Comics on Facebook. They said they are only handling send in autographs and not doing any facilitation at the show if you personally are getting a booked signed.

Oh, ok.  Sorry about that - I guess I misunderstood.  You can always contact CGC Signature Series directly to see if any other facilitator was approved for that con.  

On 4/13/2023 at 3:59 PM, paullam15 said:

Does anyone know of a CGC witness or facilitator that will be attending Superhero Comic Con in San Antonio,TX in July 7 - 9, 2023? CGC isn't attending this event.

Happy to help. Will be at this show.