• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Layton's SS Event
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Probably depends on the event type.  But there question is almost certainly better directed at cgc customer service 

On 4/16/2023 at 9:46 AM, Alain2213 said:

I shipped it before the cutoff date but USPS delayed it so it arrived 1-2 days late. I saw him on Instagram signing already is it possible my package will make it?

The cutoff date is based on arrival, not a postmark. For this Bob Layton signing, CGC said "CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, April 7, 2023."

When was your shipment delivered to CGC?

Did you write "BL" on all sides of the shipping box, as specified in the submission instructions?

On 4/18/2023 at 1:30 PM, SlabSeeker said:

The cutoff date is based on arrival, not a postmark. For this Bob Layton signing, CGC said "CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, April 7, 2023."

When was your shipment delivered to CGC?

Did you write "BL" on all sides of the shipping box, as specified in the submission instructions?

I did but it just didn't arrive on time. :(