• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed.
1 1

10 posts in this topic

On 4/21/2023 at 12:57 PM, maraxusofkeld said:

I'm not saying this to be rude but a helpful suggestion. The X-men book missing two pages, is going to be a deal breaker, your price is comparable to other low grade complete copies. You might be better off selling the front and back cover and then wraps as someone may grab them to complete a book. 

I appreciate the advice, from what I can see the price is right around what 0.5's have gone for, and a few really beat up 1.0's but maybe I'm missing something. I do have page 5, maybe I just need to look for a 12, and just send it to CGC before selling. 

On 4/21/2023 at 1:18 PM, maraxusofkeld said:

Well, ask yourself this, why would someone pay that price for an incomplete copy?

I mainly collect GA books, so I'll personally never understand why some incomplete SA books get what they do, however I am pricing my book based off of 2 recent 0.5 sales this month, both beat up 0.5's, even though I do think beat up books on ebay auctions normally end lower than they are probably worth.

659046b6e034c1815d52bddec2854a58.pngb014c842612fbebcdb0b1ba5e94508eb.png

Edited by FrontStands