• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grader NotesUnavailable.

6 posts in this topic

Wanted to know how to fix the Grader Notes in my 02/01/22 submissions.  Notes say Unavailable.  This was for a Sig Series submission.

I already emailed Customer Service 8 months ago about this.  As expected no response.

Would really like to see what the Grader Notes say.

Grader Notes
Unavailable

On 4/18/2023 at 9:36 AM, JaysComics said:

Wanted to know how to fix the Grader Notes in my 02/01/22 submissions.  Notes say Unavailable.  This was for a Sig Series submission.

I already emailed Customer Service 8 months ago about this.  As expected no response.

Would really like to see what the Grader Notes say.

Grader Notes
Unavailable

If this is what you see on the “Verify CGC Certification” page, it means that there are no Grader Notes. 

On 5/2/2023 at 8:00 PM, JaysComics said:

Why would there not be graders notes on my comic book?  I am assuming that all comics graded get some kind of comment.  I already received my books like a 10 months ago.

image.png.3fdbeee56b1ad2d6a576f55f32af0ef2.png

I imagine you’d have to ask yourself how many comics they grade on a daily basis and how much time this would add to the grading process. Grading notes on 9.8s are exceedingly rare as it is.

All I know is that “Unavailable” means that no notes were entered into their system.

On 5/4/2023 at 12:30 PM, docgo said:

I imagine you’d have to ask yourself how many comics they grade on a daily basis and how much time this would add to the grading process. Grading notes on 9.8s are exceedingly rare as it is.

All I know is that “Unavailable” means that no notes were entered into their system.

I am pretty sure there are notes as it is part of the grading process on the order I submitted. 

OH So sorry, I used a 9.8 as an exampled of what the Graders Notes look like which you are saying might not have graders notes because it is a 9.8.  So sorry I forgot to mention that I had other books submitted that were 9.6, 9.2 etc which based on your response is to good to have graders notes applied at grading.  You never answered the original question, but all you did was make excuses for why there could not be graders notes.  I paid for this service just like others collectors do and they also would expect when books are submitted.  When my inheritors sell this book it will be more difficult to get a fair price do to the lack of Graders Notes  
All I asked was how to fix this, since customer service never got back to my E-Mail.  I know from the years being on this form, is like winning the lottery if a reply is received and I know what I am asking for is not an extraordinary request!

Thanks for your response.

On 5/4/2023 at 9:43 PM, JaysComics said:

I am pretty sure there are notes as it is part of the grading process on the order I submitted. 

OH So sorry, I used a 9.8 as an exampled of what the Graders Notes look like which you are saying might not have graders notes because it is a 9.8.  So sorry I forgot to mention that I had other books submitted that were 9.6, 9.2 etc which based on your response is to good to have graders notes applied at grading.  You never answered the original question, but all you did was make excuses for why there could not be graders notes.  I paid for this service just like others collectors do and they also would expect when books are submitted.  When my inheritors sell this book it will be more difficult to get a fair price do to the lack of Graders Notes  
All I asked was how to fix this, since customer service never got back to my E-Mail.  I know from the years being on this form, is like winning the lottery if a reply is received and I know what I am asking for is not an extraordinary request!

Thanks for your response.

I did answer your initial question. “Unavailable” means that there are no grader notes which means there’s nothing to fix. I never made a comment on whether or not there should be grader notes. I just said that adding whatever notes they had to every order would take time and you’d have to multiply that by however many slabs they grade every day. I’d guess that it’s probably in the thousands.