• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tier mixing in a submission

1 post in this topic

Sorry if this has been asked. But that's what a forum is for right? 

Got 15  books total to submit. One is an FF#1 in 6'ish condition. The others are a mix of 1k to 3k in fmv values. Should I submit the crown  jewel by itself and the other books on a separate submission form? So as many as three different submissions  (one walk through,  one express, etc.). That's kind of the way I'm interpreting this. I did the FF by itself already, didn't see any way to add books in a different category. Getting ready to do the other 14.

Now if I go back and do a second and third submission in the lower categories can I at least box all 15 books together? One mailing with a copy of each submission form at the top of the individual stacks? And would I still write the "WK" on the outside of the box.

By the way, I plan to submit the whole wad before the price and category change on May 2nd.

Thanks in advance...