• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's the batman era with the most varied roster
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I dont know if its the best place to put this but i try...
SURVEY: What's the Era where Batman fought the most differents vilains and associated with the most of heroes to defeat crime? I separed era like this but you can give other distribution.>
Golden age (1938-56)
Silver age (1956-1970)
Bronze age (1970-85)
Post crisis 1987-1994)
Zero Hour (1994-2006)
Infinite Crisis (2006-11)
New 52 (2011-16)
Rebirth (2016-21)
If you have some other charachters you most readed, appreciated than batman you can give your opinion on him too

How i didn't know they have forum on this website. My question was based on your personal opinions. I think more older comics was probably really redundant and story turn always on the same charachters but i can say wrong.

Men you absolutely not objectiv, its brand on your username, your an hardcore bronze age fan :roflmao:. More seriously i think that can be right, is the transition era for modern comics and a lot of upheaval was happen on this time. 

Thank you for your keen observation and honesty. You're right, I'm not objective at all. You can take me out of the bronze age but you can't take the bronze age out of me :manhero:

A lot of later era storylines had their origins in bronze age issues and characters. It was a fertile period. :wavingwhiteflag:

Edited by LowGradeBronze
Added info