• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - 20% OFF all of Surfing Alien's honey pot of Golden Age vintage paperbacks and more...Round 2 - Mostly Science Fiction, many Ace books plus GGA, Classics
6 6

148 posts in this topic

On 5/1/2023 at 4:13 PM, piper said:

Are there any more books coming?

No, I'd need to get into some boxes that are packed up right now to get more so I'm going to close the thread this evening. I do plan to do another sale next month since there seems to be good interest in this kind of material. (thumbsu

On 5/1/2023 at 2:21 PM, Surfing Alien said:

No, I'd need to get into some boxes that are packed up right now to get more so I'm going to close the thread this evening. I do plan to do another sale next month since there seems to be good interest in this kind of material. (thumbsu

I would :popcorn: but with this thread just now closed it would probably go stale before round 3.

On 5/1/2023 at 4:26 PM, Surfing Alien said:

Sale is closed and I am sending out the invoices. Thanks to all who participated, lookers and buyers alike. It's great meeting other folks who like this stuff (thumbsu

Any Asimov books for your next thread?