• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazon's MERRY LITTLE BATMAN & BAT-FAMILY animated movie & series (TBD)

8 posts in this topic

HBO Max Abandons Batman Movie, Gets Picked Up By Competitor

merrylittlebatman.jpg.8787e22b985f91047eebc305ee83b82b.jpg

According to new info from The Hollywood Reporter, Merry Little Batman and its spin-off TV show will stream on the HBO Max competitor in a similar fashion to J.J. Abrams, Matt Reeves, and Bruce Timm's Batman: Caped Crusader. 

In a statement from Warner Bros. Animation chief Sam Register, the WB executive noted that they "are excited to partner with Amazon to begin an all-new animated chapter of Batman:"

“We are excited to partner with Amazon to begin an all-new animated chapter of Batman. From the cinematic noir storytelling of 'Batman: Caped Crusader' to the comedic adventures of 'Merry Little Batman' and 'Bat-Family,' these new projects ensure that there will be an animated Batman story ready to excite fans of all ages."

Merry Little Batman follows the adventures of young Damian Wayne, as he transforms into a hero known as "Little Batman" to defend Gotham City from villains aiming to destroy the holidays. 

The Merry Little Batman spin-off series is titled Bat-Family, focusing on the greater Bat-Fam of Batman, Alfred, and Damian Wayne, as they "navigate the fun and frustrations of life as a super family."

I might see this in theaters this weekend, as a prescreen. Main selling points are that it is on the weekend (easy line up) and it is at a dine in theater, although mid-day so probably desserts.

Idk Trying to get in some holiday spirit, the Lord has been good. Did the Thanksgiving cooking as we we're all getting over respiratory colds and feel better now, so a bit of celebration as a pick me up!

:cheers: 

I did not anticipate how sluggish by the weekend I'd be so I passed on it to sleep in lol. Ah what might have been. There was another one for the movie "migration", but I don't think I'm excited too much for anything soon. Maybe Aquaman but it's the week of Christmas 🎄🎁 doh!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM