• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone facilitating for Steel City Con Aug 11th-13th
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Thx @ivdyer - it looks like they are attending after all:

https://officialpix.myshopify.com/collections/steel-city-con

I had reached out to Twin Cities too, but haven't had much of a response - they said they were in the Facilitator drop down on the submission page, but they're not there... (shrug) 

Update: I reached out to Official Pix: technically they will be at the Steel City Con, but they are not facilitating submissions to the CGC.

Any one have any other leads..?

Edited by dbcn

On 7/19/2023 at 2:58 PM, dbcn said:

Thx @ivdyer - it looks like they are attending after all:

https://officialpix.myshopify.com/collections/steel-city-con

I had reached out to Twin Cities too, but haven't had much of a response - they said they were in the Facilitator drop down on the submission page, but they're not there... (shrug) 

Update: I reached out to Official Pix: technically they will be at the Steel City Con, but they are not facilitating submissions to the CGC.

Any one have any other leads..?

Your are correct, I got a response back from Chris Wyman at Official Pix and they are ONLY offering CGC services for private signing people i.e. Benedict Cumberbatch, Chris Pratt, Chris Hemsworth, Gene Hackman & Cobie Smulder at Steel City Comic Con. They ain't offering CGC services to anyone else. I think that is silly since they are already there, but logitically I think that is all they can handle at this point. 

I hear Hotflips is also Facilitating the show too, but I reached out to them too and I got no response either. It is probably because everyone is at SDCC and then Terrificon the following week.

On 7/29/2023 at 11:02 AM, kenobiwan said:

Following. Looking to get my Futurama signed 

Galaxy con website has the cast available for the signing. They do have CGC option, but it is not available on their website. You need to send them an email to let them know that you want CGC services and they will separately send you another invoice for their CGC services. 

image.png.e94f7c8a9dc704f6f19d263fc185fce6.png

@BbqP.Bun85 I don't see either Katey Sagal or John DiMaggio on any of the Galaxy Cons - I have a book for Katey that I was hoping to get signed at SteelCon - do you know which (if any) upcoming Galaxy Cons she'll be at? (the website is... not good...)

Edited by dbcn

On 8/5/2023 at 7:55 PM, dbcn said:

@BbqP.Bun85 I don't see either Katey Sagal or John DiMaggio on any of the Galaxy Cons - I have a book for Katey that I was hoping to get signed at SteelCon - do you know which (if any) upcoming Galaxy Cons she'll be at? (the website is... not good...)

Unfortunately the cut out date was August 3rd. I just checked their website now and I don't see it anymore. Unfortunately, I don't know when Katey will make another appearance. Since they renew Futurama, I hope she will make more appearances. I will keep a look out though.