• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NY Art Show report and pics
2 2

65 posts in this topic

On 5/11/2023 at 3:15 PM, Bronty said:

Not being an overly tall man myself I'd rarely point out someone's height, but is he severely vertically challenged or is that pic misleading?   Not that it really matters but I couldn't help but notice.

Yes he is. 

5' 2" is the self reported extent of his vertical magnitude I believe. 

Edited by comix4fun

On 5/11/2023 at 9:18 PM, comix4fun said:

I think EVERYONE has their own story. 

I think we'd all enjoy Joe Jusko's story from New York Comic Con several years back. 

Pray tell . . . :popcorn:

On 5/11/2023 at 3:28 PM, The Voord said:

Pray tell . . . :popcorn:

Well, it's really for one of the folks directly involved to tell...but as a bystander I can tell you that he's apparently not someone who takes disappointment well while simultaneously not caring how much of a spectacle he makes of himself. 

On 5/11/2023 at 10:10 PM, comix4fun said:

Well, it's really for one of the folks directly involved to tell...but as a bystander I can tell you that he's apparently not someone who takes disappointment well while simultaneously not caring how much of a spectacle he makes of himself. 

On 5/11/2023 at 10:10 PM, comix4fun said:

(Some) vertically-challenged guys are like that, I guess . . . 

• Administrator

This thread has strayed from the original intent as shown in the first post.  Lets move on from the current discussion, and get back to the topic of art.