• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabbed comic sale. Including the infamous SCS TTA #100... Scans up

48 posts in this topic

I'd give $200 for a CGC TTA #110,with or without SCS. As yours is a TTA 100 with, I bid $13.47

gossip.gif I told you I was full...it's the turkey talkin. 893blahblah.gif

If I had a #110.. I WOULD be onto something special.

... NOW.....Do I hear $15?

Surfer...I hope ya do..it is a really nice looking 5.5

And a book I always liked. I think better then the 5.5 listed on Clink.

A new book on the block for sale.

Secret Origins #1 1961

This book was slabbed by me, and is still totally sealed in the CGC innerwell. I popped the top part of the outer shell recently when I swapped out the labels in an attempt to try and convince Steve/CGC into sealing their labels into the innnerwell to prevent label swapping/tampering.

Anyhow.. this book was graded by CGC 7.5 Blue Label OW

I will dig up the label in my closet, it is around somewhere. I do have it.

At the time I thought this book would have graded higher when I submitted it.. but I guess it was a bit dirty, and wrinkly..traits of early SB books like this?

Take a look.. I am asking $300 for the book,( or make a decent offer... who knows.)

secretorigin4saleback.JPG

secretocover4sale.JPG

Sorry, I thought it might be posted elsewhere since it appears that many people know. Thanks

Pat

No problem Pat. A fair question. Thanks everyone who has contributed so far!

Best, Brad

My humble contribution...

i don't have much on stock right now, but i'll present these 2:

Wolverine mini-seires n°1 in F/VF range or a little better

Graphic Novel: god loves, man kills 1st edition in VF range

if there's anyone interested on this good cause, just PM me with a decent offer.

100% of the selling profits will be donated of course.

regards

My offering.

This is a super solid VF (8.0) with off-white pages.

That is not a piece missing on the top edge of the back cover. It's a slight discoloration from distributors ink. For some reason it looks like a piece missing in the scan, but it's not. Guide is $67. I'm asking $45. If you want it please send payment directly to Brad (Redhook) and I'll ship it to you via USPS Priority Mail on Monday.

xmen45.jpg

xmen45back.jpg

Kenny,

What goes around comes around...or, it's my turn to step up to the plate.

Yes, dying can be very expensive. I've left instructions for my daughter to set me on an ice floe when I cease to be productive.

Anyway here's a little something for your consideration.

But...wait just a moment! I have an exclusive offer that no other board member can match. Along with your purchase you will get a pound of my infamous macadamia bittersweet chocolate chip cookies. These are no ordinary cookies, no sir. These have made grown men swoon and super models eat. The chocolate is rich, luscious, imported from Belgium and hand chopped, the nuts are lightly toasted and it's all held together by a tender buttery lightly spiced dough. You can't get these anywhere else because I invented them and the secret is coming on the ice floe with me.

So anyhow make me an offer. Highest offer by Tues midnight eastern time gets the goods. Paypal Brad and don't give me any [embarrassing lack of self control] about you're on a diet. I've seen some of your pictures now and trust me a pound of these cookies won't make a damn bit of difference.

I may have a blonde moment here, I've had some problems with posting pics. If this happens I may just have to humbly ask for assistance.

What am I doing wrong? I've never had a problem before.

Never mind, I figured it out.

Just in time for the festive holiday season, show this Santa to your kids and their wish list will be whittled down to nothing in no time.

1009282-Image003%282%29.jpg

Nice HOM 228 100 pager F/VF

1009282-Image002%282%29.jpg

SOHH 1 F

1009282-Image001%282%29.jpg

Ultimate SM 79 Sketch Cover WW Chicago plus the FF 527 Sketch Cover WW Philly I'll post a scan when I find it

1009282-Image007%282%29.jpg

And here's a neat little Eric Powell collection. Consists of a signed sketch book (signed on both sides), a Goon bookmark and Powell's Billy the Kid's Old Time Oddities signed.

1009282-Image005%282%29.jpg

1009282-Image004%282%29.jpg

OK so hop to it!

1009282-Image001(2).jpg.f78966c2f9d03628738f05e1601639c1.jpg

news.gif Anything over $75.00 snaps it up! Autograph by Terry Austin. Please remit Paypal payment to Brad.

1007701-abcx-men.jpg

Thanks, Chris! Payment received. Make sure Mr. High has your mailing address!

I'm interested in the FF #73...PM sent!

Sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family.

V/R,

Mike

SOLD.. and thank you for the kind words.

Will be in touch.

It was aklso nice to see a Red clad Santa made a deposit in my paypal accnt. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Santa is going high tech baby.

Thnx everyone, really sincere thanks from all of us.

Ze-

Oh and to Anne... mmmmmmm cookies...and those are some durn pretty books girly.

Found something else today. Neil Gaiman's Marvel 1602

I haven't even cracked this open. It's a beautiful book with beautiful illustrations. Would make a nice gift flowerred.gif I'll even wrap it for you. It lists for 25.00.

The pic was stolen but rest assured mine is nicer.

1010342-marvel1602.jpg

Here is a review from Amazon.

The always inventive Gaiman has concocted an unlikely—but fantastically successful—superhero comic that transfers Marvel's classic characters to the Elizabethan period. Nick Fury is still a lethal government operative, but now he's an adviser to Queen Elizabeth. Her Majesty is equally reliant on magician and doctor Stephen Strange. X-Men mentor Charles Xavier still shepherds a band of mutant teens, only now he's called Carlos Javier, and the mutants are known, and mistrusted, as "witchbreed." Carlos's mysterious nemesis has taken on a new job: grand inquisitor of the Spanish Inquisition. Peter Parker (here "Parquah") is still a confused but well-meaning teenager who has yet to be bitten by a radioactive spider. Placed in a period landscape (rendered in rich, painterly panels by illustrator Kubert and digital painter Richard Isanove), these familiar characters must grapple with the issues of the day, chief among them the machinations of the evil King James of Scotland. And, in classic superhero style, they must save the world. The improbable combination works remarkably well, as the superheroes' strange abilities adapt to Elizabethan culture. This glorious adventure is peppered with Scott McKowen's gorgeous, moody cover-art woodcuts.

1010342-marvel1602.jpg.778505c436dd9ddf5967112d54d39e7b.jpg

Hey gang. I would like to offer my ASM #10 CGC 8.5 white pager for sale, and although i cannot donate the whole amount, i would dontate $100 from the purchase to this great cause. I lost my dad last year and my younger sister just a few weeks ago so i can relate. the book is in the market place. Also if the lot of comics i have up sells well, i'd like to donate a similar amount from that as well. It just depends on how well it goes. gossip.gif

Thanks.

bumpit.gif

I cannot edit my original post anymore,let it be known the FF #73 is gonzo for sure... Anyone see anything else they want? There really is some neat stuff in here if ya wade through the thread.

If I missed replying to a PM about a book, or payment... be sure if payment was recieved and in my email inbox.. book will go out asap safe and sound monday afternoon.

Thnx again to everyone.

Kenny

I wanna know whats going on with those cookies? shy.gif