• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will CGC attend any non NYCC events in the Northeast??
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Will you ever plan to attend Terrificon or any of the other great comicons in the Northeast that aren't NYCC?? Terrificon is a great opportunity to reestablish yourself here as the grading and preservation leader over your competitors. I've used whomever I can to get the best product for a reasonable price but I'm sick of using the other guys and want to be 100% cgc loyal without going bankrupt using third party facilitators. Thanks for your time, im sure you will see it will be worth your while.

no harm in just randomly shooting CGC a friendly email to let them know your feelings.  Same with the Terricon people.  Let them know which vendors you like.

On 5/10/2023 at 12:15 PM, Myxzeus said:

Will you ever plan to attend Terrificon or any of the other great comicons in the Northeast that aren't NYCC?? Terrificon is a great opportunity to reestablish yourself here as the grading and preservation leader over your competitors. I've used whomever I can to get the best product for a reasonable price but I'm sick of using the other guys and want to be 100% cgc loyal without going bankrupt using third party facilitators. Thanks for your time, im sure you will see it will be worth your while.

Edited by revat

On 5/10/2023 at 3:15 PM, Myxzeus said:

They've been to terrificon b4.  Don't know why they're not going this year.  May have been called something else, but it was definitely in Connecticut