• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let Horsetrade OA -- My Wants -- Marvel Covers

19 posts in this topic

Stephen,

The baby seal thing...that was long ago. I can't believe you'd bring it up in a public forum. Anyway, that was to celebrate my first Romita piece. I was justified.

Won't happen again. Folks feel free to fill my want list with no harm coming to any fish or foul.

Folks feel free to fill my want list with no harm coming to any fish or foul.

See folks... he still won't lay of the MAMMALS! Ok, sell the covers to me, then be assured I will insist upon a fur-free home, before doaling them out to STeve or Glen... oh what the heck, I wouldn't trust either of them not to whack small animals; so I guess I should just keep them myself... of course, top, top dollar will be paid! And finder's fee! Dan

Group; ok, that's below the belt... Plus, that was a real buzz kill... I guess I have to out Steve F. on this one. Everyone should know that he is the real Krazy Kat around here. He has so many aliases that how could anyone believe anything he posts! I hear he's even come up with this alter ego Vincent something. (maybe it's the good cop/ bad cop thing. Or jekyl and hyde...)

wink.gif

Please take some of my cash made only by selling non-fat, vegetarian, made by Mother's in Tibet, from a collective, no trees were killed, Toys to under-privilaged children at wholesale or below. Here's a link -

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=17614