• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Iron Man 102
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I wanted you guys' thoughts on this because I have run into this on a few of my books. This book has a few small cuts/tears on the top of the book. I have a handful of other books with seemingly the same strange cuts and almost all of them also have uneven/jagged/chunky cuts on the actual outer edges of the inner pages as well. This leads me to believe the cutting machine was dull or something, which likely caused the cuts on the top of the book. How does cgc handle this? I tried to zoom in on the cuts but they are not very noticeable, even in person. Thanks.

Screenshot_20230513-144931_Gallery.jpg

20230513_021336.jpg

20230513_021604.jpg

Edited by chadsdsmith
add pictures and punctuation

Could be printer tears. The greater the number and length/cumulative length, the lower the grade. 8.0-9.8 is the stated guide range. I'd guess this lands around 8.5 b/c they are quite short, but still there are 3.