• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SHARE YOUR FAVOURITES COMICS PLANKS
1 1

23 posts in this topic

On 5/18/2023 at 12:02 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Being very literal I thought this really was about planks in comics. We’ve had all the obvious themes, so I was in the mood for something a little more challenging.

Now that I’ve finally figured out that it’s actually about splash pages, how about this masterpiece from Kirby’s classic Devil Dinosaur comic…

00000000000000dd4.jpg

No the first you understand was right, but now the topic was so confused so it doesnt matter... but if you have page into comics i will be really happy to see it because thats the first idea of this topic! 

About this one, is really cool, pur Kirby art!

On 5/18/2023 at 6:02 AM, Ken Aldred said:

Being very literal I thought this really was about planks in comics. We’ve had all the obvious themes, so I was in the mood for something a little more challenging.

Now that I’ve finally figured out that it’s actually about splash pages, how about this masterpiece from Kirby’s classic Devil Dinosaur comic…

00000000000000dd4.jpg

This is probably my favorite Kirby image of all time. I had planned on having a tattoo done, went so far as to go to the shop and have it priced. Then I got married, and, well, the wife didn't care for the idea...maybe some day!

On 5/18/2023 at 1:48 PM, F For Fake said:

This is probably my favorite Kirby image of all time. I had planned on having a tattoo done, went so far as to go to the shop and have it priced. Then I got married, and, well, the wife didn't care for the idea...maybe some day!

It is brilliant.