• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOS 52 first Black Widow
2 2

13 posts in this topic

Looks like that bottom left corner tear is folded over. Book would certainly benefit from a press assuming that it is structurally sound enough. Either way, cant see it getting more than a 2.0. Thanks for posting.

In my humble opinion this would never get a 3.0 as indicated above (unless you submit to PGX) - let alone is this a 2.5.  A safe bet with all that cumulative wear & tear mainly showing on the FC - is a nice presenting CGC 1.5:preach:

On 5/17/2023 at 3:28 PM, Average RE said:

Thanks guy for your grading, I’m just happy to have this comic. I like the character I will probably get it graded as long as it’s not a 0.5 I’m happy I’m a low grade collector that’s my level 👍🏻😊

Its a great book to have no matter what the grade. No way this grades lower than 1.8. The cover is still attached so I'm pretty sure you will land on a 2.0, especially if you can get it pressed. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

On 5/17/2023 at 3:35 PM, Nilo2 said:

Its a great book to have no matter what the grade. No way this grades lower than 1.8. The cover is still attached so I'm pretty sure you will land on a 2.0, especially if you can get it pressed. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

I agree a great book to own and it presents well no matter the assigned CGC grade.  You can argue it lands as a 2.0 but I don't see a press helping this one iota and would be curious to see the final grade if the owner submits it. I still think 1.5 if not 1.8 but we are splitting hairs at this point with CGC being the final arbiter here (so to speak). :foryou:

Just got the comic in the post very happy to have a low grade copy I’m going to get a Mylar to put it in I think it presents well. Next up I’m after Tales of suspense 57 first Hawkeye!!! 😂

C44298E3-9D16-462C-839A-3A192D321946.jpeg

Edited by Average RE