• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else having problems with Comic Link

11 posts in this topic

I have always found it slow to open ( from various locations and various devices and internet providers)  ..and to do searches but this morning a few hours ago it would not open a search and been waiting a few minutes now. Hard to bid when it will not open.

Just changed to search and still having the problem.

Well hope it is better later this morning (I am in Australia), or someone else may be getting a deal.

and trying one more time, ... and waiting, ... and waiting, ... and waiting ..

I know that a lot of "BIG" pieces are going today, and it may just be the "other side of the world " thing, but I can't be the only one ..

and still waiting, and still waiting, maybe go to lunch and see if it loads by then:popcorn:

Yep back from lunch and loaded in less than 2 seconds .. wait .. everything has been sold ..

Hell I was going to go for that Kirby piece. I can now tell the story of "but I couldn't bid for it as I was locked out"  better than a fish story ..the one that got away

On 5/18/2023 at 8:44 PM, Bill C said:

Surprisingly on my old computer and outdated browser, I had no problems with CL. Interesting.

I was 20 bucks away from being part of that 35% on each of my two wins

I did win a clink comic book auction recently with my $35 tracking bid.