• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comicart-l@yahoogroups.com is soooooooooooo lame

31 posts in this topic

Stronguy:

I couldn't disagree with you more. He's not just your ordinary troll. Brad has an astounding collection. This is direct from people who have seen a great deal of his collection first hand.

Don't let KK fool you. He has nothing like what he would like people to think. He's just a troll -- sometimes interesting but usually just a troll.

Brad is not a Troll! He's a nice guy and somewhat of a recluse... but no troll.

Stronguy:

I couldn't disagree with you more. He's not just your ordinary troll. Brad has an astounding collection. This is direct from people who have seen a great deal of his collection first hand.

Don't let KK fool you. He has nothing like what he would like people to think. He's just a troll -- sometimes interesting but usually just a troll.

Brad is not a Troll! He's a nice guy and somewhat of a recluse... but no troll.

By the way, you could say the same about KK... although he's not much of a recluse.... and I guess he is a little but trollish.... but he's an ok guy.

And, yes, KK... I mean Brad... has, I mean have good collections...

I will post one piece of art later this Thanksgiving wekend which will blow everybodys socks off in order to show Thanks to this forum.

So did he ever post a piece of comic art? What was it? And could it be confirmed that he in fact owned it?

I will post one piece of art later this Thanksgiving wekend which will blow everybodys socks off in order to show Thanks to this forum.

So did he ever post a piece of comic art? What was it? And could it be confirmed that he in fact owned it?

Well the weekend is not over yet. But I believe we'll have to take the advice of Stevie Tyler:

FC0425171426.jpg

Still, I'd be happy to have him step up and show off some of what he's got.

Well the weekend is not over yet. But I believe we'll have to take the advice of Stevie Tyler:

FC0425171426.jpg

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Stronguy:

Coming from you FK I'll take it under advisement. However, all KK has shown on this board is his ability to post pictures from Heritage auctions, lie about having certain pieces of art, and post a lot of semi-off topic junk. All of his behavior belongs under a bridge.