• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Collectors Comics - How do they make money?
2 2

63 posts in this topic

We are 5% on graded and 5% on raw comics, we are $5 min on graded, and a $10 minimum on raw comics though. Here is our fee structure. Again we are 100% free on marketplace/BIN items. This fee structure is only for our featured auctions where we do all the work (listing, selling, shipping, ect..) If you list your own books and sell them yourself then we take nothing!

image.thumb.png.9d3271250a8ca1f9dea5e8bf9974bdbd.png

On 11/2/2023 at 2:04 AM, david182 said:

We are 5% on graded and 5% on raw comics, we are $5 min on graded, and a $10 minimum on raw comics though. Here is our fee structure. Again we are 100% free on marketplace/BIN items. This fee structure is only for our featured auctions where we do all the work (listing, selling, shipping, ect..) If you list your own books and sell them yourself then we take nothing!

image.thumb.png.9d3271250a8ca1f9dea5e8bf9974bdbd.png

Nice work on ignoring my comment, you shyster. 

By removing that financial barrier, they might attract more sellers, which ultimately drives up the inventory and potential for profit. While I can't speak from experience in the auction world, I can definitely share my thoughts. Speaking of making money, I've seen some creative ways to get $20 fast. One idea that comes to mind is offering to do odd jobs for neighbors or friends. Whether it's mowing lawns, walking dogs, or helping with household chores, there's often someone willing to pay for a little extra help. Another option could be selling items you no longer need online through platforms like Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace.

Edited by mra4nostop