• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Patriotic Heroes List and Pics

25 posts in this topic

On 5/21/2023 at 9:03 PM, gino2paulus2 said:

CAPTAIN FLAG and THE FLAG are two different heroes. One is from MLJ the other from Ace. Here they are with also CAPTAIN FREEDOM

CBC2C6D7-91D8-4D35-8D52-7B22FB733BFF.jpeg

Wow Gino that is really cool. How did they know to find you? Those three books are really tough to find, especially the Our Flag. Thanks for posting all those. So  The Red Cross can be found in Captain Aero and Pat Parker only in Speed? 

On 5/21/2023 at 9:14 PM, comicjack said:

Our Flag 2 cover by Jim Mooney lots of red white and blue used

image.jpeg

On 5/21/2023 at 9:25 PM, comicjack said:

Man of War 1 the Centaur try in the war effort

image.thumb.jpeg.46f78ee81806c0a8d774ca73d0600430.jpeg

Love that Our Flag cover. He leaves a Red White and Blue trail behind. So cool. The Man of War is a neat one too. I just saw there is a variant cover. Well I'll be. 

Opera Snapshot_2023-05-22_000803_comics.ha.com.png

On 5/21/2023 at 10:35 PM, L'Angelo Misterioso said:

I've recently been interested in these Red Blazer covers. All-New #10 is also great. Is this #7 your copy?

No this is not my copy just photo grabbed this off the internet when looking up the character. 

On 5/22/2023 at 12:27 AM, Professor K said:

Wow Gino that is really cool. How did they know to find you? Those three books are really tough to find, especially the Our Flag. Thanks for posting all those. So  The Red Cross can be found in Captain Aero and Pat Parker only in Speed? 

Love that Our Flag cover. He leaves a Red White and Blue trail behind. So cool. The Man of War is a neat one too. I just saw there is a variant cover. Well I'll be. 

Opera Snapshot_2023-05-22_000803_comics.ha.com.png

If my memory serves I had reached out to a gentleman at comicbookplus to try and assist filling in a few of their gaps with some really tough books which by the way if anyone doesn’t visit the site it is amazing!! Nearly all of these characters can be found there. Anything in the public domain. The site is invaluable. I think that is when he put me in touch with Craig who told me he was putting out this book and we had discussions about who the cover character would be etc. 

I can’t recommend enough visiting comicbookplus if you haven’t. Any Harvey, Centaur, Ace, MLJ, Fox etc etc can all be found there to peruse through.