• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shows didn't go as planned, so doing a small virtual show here! GGA, War, Archie, LB Cole, and more!!! Uncommon items . . .
8 8

49 posts in this topic

Been a while since I did a comic sale on the boards, but have a few nice books and the last 2 local shows I did here underperformed (but the bills didn't go away!). So I am back!

Rules:

No Probies, HOSers or any bad people.

Payment by PayPal or Venmo up to $999, above that I prefer check (have references who have bought from me here on the boards with check and were happy, or at least bought from me again . . .). Time payments allowed but 30% down non-refundable, time frame to be negotiated.

Shipping $5 USPS First Class up to 3 raw books, above that switches to Priority and whatever the price is plus ~$2 (materials cost, rounded up). Over $1,000 free shipping. All applies CONUS, outside CONUS we can discuss shipping.

Oh yeah!! First :takeit: in the thread trumps all other deals and negotiations - if we agree to a price in DM take it in the thread before someone else does!

I encourage offers, especially on multiple books, but I don't guarantee I'll accept offers. Some books I have more leeway than others.

Returns not accepted on Graded books, Returns for raw books only if I missed something significant (missing pages, coupon cut, etc).

Enjoy!

Edited by Qua-Brot

Rare Atlas GGA - Sherry the Showgirl 1, CGC 3.0 (which is shockingly about average for this book), with Off-White pages. Only 10 on the census, classic Dan DeCarlo cover and art. Must have for the Atlas/Marvel/GGA collector! Asking $900

CGC4241867-003_OBV.JPG

CGC4241867-003_REV.JPG

With that theme, here is another classic cover:

Summer Love 48, CGC 7.5 White pages. 2nd highest graded (ok, out of 3 graded, but sounds good!). Hair Pulling cover, swingers, just all around cringey late 60s vibe! Asking $375 SOLD!!!!

CGC4241869-002_OBV.JPG

CGC4241869-002_REV.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot

Switch it up a bit

Strange Tales Annual 1, CGC 4.0 Off-White to White pages. I thought this was going to come back higher, but supposed staining on back cover brought it (way) down. Asking $250   SOLD!!!

CGC4241869-001_OBV.JPG

CGC4241869-001_REV.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot

Forgot this one - should have been after the other Charlton love book above:

For Lover's Only 73, 4.0. Classic Spanking cover. Story is about what you'd expect for this cover/type of mag. Asking $25   SOLD!!!

img308.jpg

img309.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot

Let's switch to DC for a few listings . . . 

All Star Western 11, CGC 7.0 White pages. Also think this is a higher grade but the "spine roll" that is a manufacturers defect (i.e. misaligned, not spine roll) is marked as spine roll and thus hath spoken CGC . . . . First Jonah Hex, asking $500

CGC4241867-004_OBV.JPG

CGC4241867-004_REV.JPG

Batman 66, CGC 1.8 with Off-White Pages. 2nd only to low grade due to coupon cut is piece out of back cover, which is the case here. And detached cover. But presents like a much higher book and the cover is what it's all about. Joker "" cover (so I've been told). Asking $850

CGC4241869-007_OBV.JPG

CGC4241869-007_REV.JPG