• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Why Collect Foreign Comics?" panel debut from HotKey Comics at MC3 Sunday May 21st
4 4

121 posts in this topic

I found some more interesting items in the foreign comic world.

For potential price variants, I had these from Comic Forum in Spain. They are half circle price increase stickers for their comics, I've only seen them on GI Joe so far but the potential is obviously there for other issues since that is their standard pricing format and they use the same font, sizing and layout.

It's odd the prices went up and not down.

Also just to keep everything clear and prevent any carryover here from other spots, it's pretty clear there are just going to be disagreements on how to classify some parts of foreign comics. I see it just like Hulk 180/181 and such. I respect anyone's opinion in the community who does the same, but this is not the place to tell anyone that their opinions are wrong or incorrect, we are just not going to always agree on some stuff and that's fine, but let's not act like one opinion is worth more than anyone else's. All are welcome in the foreign comic community and all opinions are equal in value.

On another note, I found a 1951 comic actually produced in Ireland, very odd and very cool. That's just one more reason I love the world of foreign comics, finding stuff like that!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

20231122_221542.jpg

20231122_221551.jpg

20231122_221531.jpg

20231122_221522.jpg

20231122_221514.jpg

20231122_221328.jpg

20231122_221317.jpg