• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please consider adding Cosmic Steller Rebelers comic book set to competive sets.
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I own all 4 issues of Cosmic Steller Rebelers (With issue 3 spelling Steller as Stellar in the cover title), and would like to see CGC considering adding this set from a comic book company that started in my home state of Maine, to the competitive sets. The Issues of 1-3 were printed under Hammac Publications, with Issue 4 also printed under Hammac Publications, with the new company name of Alpha Productions on the top of the front cover. Thank you for considering this set for the competitive sets, I would love to see if there are other whom own this undervalued set and compete against them.

Sincerely,

Chris Henry

Hi,

You need to place your request in the 2023 THIS SET DOESN'T EXIST, PLEASE BUILD REQUESTS thread.

Please be sure to read the first post for direction and guidance. And most importantly, include Cert #'s for each slab.

workingdog,

Thank you for the information to include the link and the need to add all my slab cert numbers, I will make it happen on my next day off next week, and as I said in my initial post, the set is valuable to me as it was from a company in my Home state of Maine.

Thank you again for the reply, and the valuable information.

Sincerely,

Chris Henry